Home

4T65E forum

Any DIY 4t65E rebuild tips? - Page 2 - GM Forum - Buick

New symptom- 4T65E Bob Is The Oil Gu

1,514. Location. NE Oklahoma. Nov 6, 2018. #1. Good afternoon folks. A new symptom has popped up with the 4T65E in my 2005 Impala that I'm hoping the collective genius on this board can help me with. Here's a little background on the transmission: - Fluid changed at 109k miles - Car purchased at 117k miles and within a few weeks after purchase. Removing 4t65e. Little guidance? Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 8 of 8 Posts. K A forum community dedicated to Chevy Impala owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, SS models, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more Common problems with those 4t65e's. I've dealt with almost every problem they have in my 01 and 02 Impala, to the point where we gave up on the car and moved onto another platform. That slip and bang into gear is usually the input apply piston, there is a seal that goes bad and fluid leaks past, Revving it up increases the pressure and it. AUTO TRANS DIAGNOSIS - 4T65-E 1998 Pontiac Bonneville 1997-98 AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSIONS General Motors - 4T65-E Electronic Controls Buick; LeSabre, Park Avenue, Regal, Rivier

Removing 4t65e. Little guidance? Impala Forum

its a sad day :( problem with 4T65E (tranny probs

1. Awesome Ideally I'd like to pickup a 4t65e from junk yard. I'd rebuild it as I drive the Buick (it still runs just I'm afraid clutches are towards end of life). I am with you on cleanliness. I may even make a corner with plastic curtain to keep cleaner yet
  2. General Motors is recalling a large number of cars featuring the 4T65E-HD transmission for a host of problems from poor performance to complete failure. GM admits they have been receiving complaints about the transmission for the better part of the last 10 years, but only recently after consumers have been flooding GM customer care phone
  3. Hello everyone my car is a 2003 Chevy impala with a 3.4l v6 and a 4t65e transmission. The car has 60k miles. So yesterday I did a fluid and filter change on the transmission. Fluid before was in grea
  4. There are a number of changes in the 2003/2004 and newer 4T65E transmissions, and below is a simple list of the main differences. 1. Beginning around June of 2002, which will apply to 2003 model years, the valve body and oil pump assembly were changed. Changes are rarely made because it is better or needed, but rather than to simplify assemble.

I have an 01 Oldsmobile Aurora (3.5L) with the 4t65e. I have been experiencing some issues between 40-50 miles per hour, it seems like the transmission cannot decide whether to be in 3rd gear or OD 4t65e TCM tune for 24 Hours of Lemons/Lucky Dog Racing. We are Endurance Racing a 2006 3.5l Chevy Impala FWD auto. 24 Hours of Lemons Racing dictates that the cars need to be purchased for less than $500US or $550 Cdn. To meet their safety requirements, much more money is then spent to put in the race seat, roll cage, brakes, rims, tires. 4T65E Specs + Identification. The 4T65E was a transmission manufactured by General Motors from 1998-2011. It replaced the 4 T 60E starting in the mid to late nineties. It is designed for transverse mounted engines (front/all wheel drive). That's what the T in it's name stands for, as opposed to the 4 L 65E, which is for longitudinal.

4T65E Transmission Problems. The weak point of automatic gearbox 4T65E is bearings, which can come into disrepair already on the run at 150 — 200 thousand kilometers. As a rule, when the car gets this operational kilometer there is a need of major repair of gearbox Grand Prix GTP / 4T65E-HD Tuning Question - HP Build. Hello all. I've been playing with the 3800 platform for a while now. I've recently upgraded some of my toys, which are now pushing ~ 400 whp...one is M112 supercharged, and one is a turbo build. Both trans' are shot 4T65E Vehicle Application List: The list below shows which vehicles came originally equipped with the 4T65E, 4T65E-HD, and 4T65EV/GT model transmissions. Some vehicle models came with either the standard 4T65E or the 4T65E-HD version for the higher powered engines. Some of the minivans listed below had an AWD (All Wheel Drive) option The successor to the 4T60E, the 4T65E, like all upgrades, made changes to improve upon its previous incarnation. One such was a larger torque converter in order to increase the stall. All transmissions of this model also received a new valve body to improve on the flow of the fluid that is used The 4T65E-HD Transaxle Upgrade Kit is a complete package that includes every improved performance component that we build into our transaxles. This kit will allow you to take your stock rebuild and INTENSEify it into a strong, performance oriented rebuild suited for street or strip duty

If it's a 04 then it's a 4T65E, It doesn't matter if it's supercharged or not. GM quit using 4T60E's around 97. An easy way to tell, is the 4T60 has a modulator, and the 4T65E does not. The 4T65E pan bolts use a 6mm thread, and the 4T60E uses an 8mm thread Pennock's Fiero Forum General Fiero Chat LS4 / 4T65E-HD Swap - fieroguru (Page 1) LS4 / 4T65E-HD Swap - fieroguru. Post Reply Now it was time to put the cradle back on the fixture along with the LS4/4T65e-hd and position it as far to the front and as far to the driver side as it would go and check for clearances and dimensions. The. The 4T60E/4T65E/4T65E-HD is a series of automatic transmissions from General Motors. Designed for transverse engine configurations, the series includes 4 forward gears. The 4Txx family is an evolution of the original Turbo-Hydramatic 125 transverse automatic introduced in the late 1970s

4t65e 1st: 2.92:1 2nd: 1.56:1 3rd: 1:1 4th: 0.70:1 R: 2.38:1 I can't seem to find much final drive info, but apparently torque converters changed sizes between models. Wikipedia has a lot of the same info I keep finding on other sites so I just quoted that Well, youa know, I've got a 1992 SSE with 305,000 miles sitting in the garage that the 4T60E never had anything done to it but the fluid and filter changed every 50,000 miles and ran as good as it did the day we bought the car new in 1991. It ran better than the 4T65E ever has in the '05 SE we bought August of 2013 Kind of off topic, but does anyone have any experience with 4T65e transmissions? I have a friend with a 2000 Monte SS. His 4T65e is throwing a P1811 (maximum shift adapt time reached), the 4-3 downshift is funky, occasional rough shifting (side effect of P1811 setting?), and doing other weird things 4T65E big problem. I overhauled this trans filled it up with Dexron and in Park. smoke started to pop out of the filler tube.Put it in Neutral. and the wheels spinned forward.Put it in 1 an shifted two. 2 ok but when shifted to D it binds.In neutral wheels spin A common problem with the 4T65E autotransaxle is the pressure control solenoid (PCS) causing the hard shifting and in most cases upshifts only. If this is the case with yours then a scan with a trans capable scan tool may reveal a stored DTC of P1811 (max adapt, long shift) which would confirm the PCS is suspect

Please see FAQ731-376: Eng-Tips.com Forum Policies for tips on how to make the best use of Eng-Tips Fora. RE: [b]Launch shudder with the 4T65E transmission[/b] brettsb16a2 (Automotive) 15 Jan 08 17:2 4T65E-HDThe 4T65E-HD (code MN7) is a heavy duty version of the 4T65-E used with more powerful engines such as the LS4 V8 and L67/L32 supercharged V6. Applications: 2.93:1 MN7 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi L67 Chevrolet Impala L67 Chevrolet Monte Carlo L67 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Buick Regal GS Buick Riviera L67 (97-99) 3.05:1 MN7 Buick Park Avenue Ultr I love my 4T65E and typically shift it manually using 4th as an overdrive. In 2nd it will go about 70-80mph to redline (maybe even 90mph) with taller than stock tires (same size tire just more rubber -BFG control plus 65k-80k mile rubber type -good in Wisconsin snow also when new ). I also downshift the transmission when slowing down Forums. Trending Search forums. What's new. New posts Latest activity. My experience has shown me that the clutch packs in the 4T65E are stacked at nearly the maximum allowed clearance using factory parts, giving little or no allowance for wear. Since GM does not offer any selective plates for the clutch assemblies you will have to use a. Home › Forums › Stay Dirty Lounge as well as 4T60E and 4T65E and as for cars equipped with supercharged 3800s or the 5.3L LS-4 the 4T65EHD transmission though some cars of later vintage beyond years of 2004 now use the 3.5L 3.6L DOHC, and 3.9L V-6 engines too. many of them share the same pattern failures or problems, and most of them.

They'll just write it off to GM as another crappy 4T65E. I'd opt to get a 4T65E-HD, but the only difference is the differential. A forum community dedicated to GM owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about General Motors news, concepts, releases, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more 4T65E Transmission EPC / Boost valve update... 10-23-2009, 01:11 AM Well - when I built up the 4T65EHD tranny for my turbo 3.8 project; the ATSG book mentioned an update to the valve body to make the charge pressure control work more consistently

Illustrated 4T65E Rebuild : General Cha

1. The 4T65E transmission weighs 214 lbs, and is difficult to manage without the proper lifts and support tools. I assume that competent mechanics are using this page, or that you have hired such a mechanic and that you are only here figure out how to locate a suitable transmission from a junkyard. 3
  2. Forum List All posts Unanswered threads Reactions received. Members. Current visitors Registered members. Leaderboards. Dragy Dyno Lap Times. Store. Apparel Stickers. Events. All Events TCG Thursday Nights Saturday Cars & Coffee Sunday Cars & Coffee. Donate. One Time Donation Monthly Donation Yearly Donation
  3. A forum community dedicated to hot rod owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about restoration, builds, performance, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! Full Forum Listing. Explore Our Forums. Engine Hotrodders' Lounge Body - Exterior Transmission - Rearend Hotrodding Basics
  4. All possible gear ratios for your 4T65e - posted in Drivetrain: It wasn't even until pretty recently that I realized why some cars have odd ratios (like my Regal LS 3.05:1), ones that don't jive with the traditional 2.93 or 3.29. It's because of the actual final drive/differential inside the trans. Then, based on whatever gearset you have (35/35s, which don't change ratio at all, or 37/33s.
  5. 4t65e vs 4t65e-hd - posted in Drivetrain: Is the only difference here the differential? I have a low milage trans available locally for 150$ MN3 and i have my MN7 hd trans with high mileage...could i just swap the diff and its a hd? right? then i wouldnt have to worry about a rebuild for awhil
  6. The 4L65E is quite a bit different than the 60E. An input speed sensor was added to the 4T65E along with several changes to the front pump and input shaft. The internal harness is different to accommodate the sensor and the connector is different. GM upgraded the planetary gears to 5 pinion in the later 4T70E transmissions as well

On a different forum, a person installed a shift kit and his van's transmission shift slippage was eliminated. Using Google, search for 4T65E shift kit and lots of info appears. Well worth searching this area as well.. Forums. VW TDI Discussion Areas. TDI Conversions. 04 honda insight ALH 4T65E. Thread starter; Start date Oct 28, 2018. Re: 4t65e in Sunfire w/3800SC. Well... the 5 speed is a manual transmission, and the 4T65E-HD is an automatic... the mounting is totally different than each other. But the stock mounts for the 4T65E-HD won't even work on the J-car frame, so you're going to have to fab up something different anyway. The J-car stock mounts for a 5 speed could be. GM 3800 Service Tips, Techniques, and Advice. A Long Note on 4T65E transmission swaps. This post is outdated. I have been badgered (by lots of questions) into being more of an expert on this topic, SO see the following post for an updated guide on 4T65E transmission swaps. I get a lot of private email question about replacing a transmission.

A few threads have had questions pertaining to the proper order of install for the associated parts with the differential. These steps apply to 98+ 4T60E/4T65E transmissions though 97 and earlier models are the same with the exception of the snap ring on the output shaft where it goes into the diff is a different style I believe also the 4T65e was changed some for 2003 (LeSabre) including an improvement in the cylindrical tube which does the power transfer for 4th gear. I doubt if it's a choice, but a low mileage later year transmission might be a good replacement depending on the mileage and cost for yours Forum; General; Project Central; If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below Volvo XC90 Forum is the premier Volvo XC90 community. We offer one of the largest collection of Volvo XC90 related news, gallery and technical articles. Share your favorite Volvo XC90 photos as well as engage in discussions with fellow Volvo XC90 owners on our message board Transmission slipping. This is common on your car. You have a HydroMatic 4T65E trans. You will need the Pressure Control Soleniod Valve Assembly change in your trans. It is tetious work so you may need to take it to the shop for repairs. Read full answer. Nov 26, 2012 • 2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo. 1 helpful

oldeerslayer said: They ain't cheap. I just bought a TEP 4T65E-HD for my GXP. With shipping and core deposit it cost me $3345. That was for a stage1. Stage 4's are $4200 plus shipping and core. Over $5K out of pocket. You will get the $500 CD back after R&R, shipping back, and inspection. Guess I shouldn't complain too loud, they are the best. The 4T65E isn't currently supported but it shouldn't be that hard to add as it will be similar to the other GM transmissions. Of course we will have to ask James very nicely if he could add it and the switch logic will be needed (probably some other info as well). 2. The firmware does an outstanding job of duplicating OEM operation as well as.

4t65e which ATF? Bob Is The Oil Gu

1. g chain fail. I cannot find information on this swap but I am wondering if anyone has ever..
  2. Vehicles with 4T65E Transmission: 1997 > BUICK REGAL GS. 4T65E. > Show All Matching Vehicles. 1998 > OLDSMOBILE INTRIGUE 3.8L SUPERCHARGED. 4T65E. > Show All Matching Vehicles. 1997 > PONTIAC BONNEVILLE 3.8L SUPERCHARGED. 4T65E
  3. The 4T60E/4T65E/4T65E-HD is a series of automatic transmissions from General Motors. Designed for transverse engine configurations, the series includes 4 forward gears. The 4Txx family is an evolution of the original Turbo-Hydramatic 125 transverse automatic introduced in the late 1970s

Hi everybody! I'm NEW, to this wrenching game but I have big plans and aspirations. Anywho, I have a 2002 Chevy impala v6 3.4l with a 4t65e transmission nothing fancy. But is it possible to upgrad Some may seem loose, like the 4T65E 2nd clutches and the overdrive clutches in most Chrysler units, but this is by design. Friction element apply-and-release timing is determined by fluid viscosity, orifices, pressure, solenoid or valve operation, piston fill time, and clearance 4T65E: 9,9: 7,4: DEXRON VI: MERCON SP: Most Popular. 4L60E (700R4) Rebuild Manual DP0 (AL4) Repair manual ZF 6HP19/21 Repair manual 09G TF60SN Repair manual 5R55S/5R55W/N Repair manual U660E/U760E Repair manual A500/40RH/42RH/42RE Repair manual 722.9 Repair manual 722.6 repair manua

How much longer does a 4T65E have to go? - The BangShift

Delayed engagement (4T65E) - 60DegreeV6

4T65E Problems+ Troubleshooting Drivetrain Resourc

4T65e: 3.29 gearing. 4T65e-HD: 2.93 gearing and Heavy Duty differential. (CompG's had 3.29s) Stick with 98-02 trannys. That way you'll have a direct drop in. With the HD tranny you will need the passenger side axle of the car you get it from. The HD diff is larger and requires and shorter axle then the 4T65e Second Generation Forum / 3800 l67 4T65E HD swap into my bird; 3800 l67 4T65E HD swap into my bird - Second Generation Forum. Forum Post / Reply 94 sunbird sedan . going to drop in the 3800 l67 s/c with the 4T65E HD tranny. i have seen other write ups on it so i know its possible , but the write ups were far from complete. any advise is. So I have an idea for an LS swap. I want to swap a 5.3L LS4 from an Impala SS with the 4T65E transmission into a Fiero. I'd love to have all the features that the Holley system offers, but I don't know if it can run that transmission. I did a search and couldn't come up with anything. I've had good luck with it running the 4L60E and the 4L80E in the past So, I am back to my original plan of doing the hybrid. I do not consider the time and effort chasing the full-up 4T65E-HD a waste as I learned quite a bit in the process and that knowledge may well come in handy at some point in the future. The hybrid offers about 90% or slightly more of the improvements GM made in the 4T65E over the 440T4 From all I've seen and heard from others on the Impala forum our cars should have the 4T60E and the supercharged models as well as 9C1 models should have gotten the 4T65E, but there's always an exception to any rules. My 2000 Impala has the 4T60E, and I don't remember the final drive gear ratio

ls1mike, the guy I was talking to owns Triple Edge Performance, he's a regular contributor and resident expert on the 4T65E over at theGrand Prix Forum. I don't think anybody questions the backward compatibility of Dex VI, I think it may have been that in my specific situaton he recommended staying with III because I was having some slipping. 4L60/4L80E Gear Range Switch. January 7, 2012, 10:57 PM. Howdy, I'm messing around with planning how to get my 4T65E controller to run a 4L80E transmission. Going through the input listings on the transmissions, the 4T65E controller needs to see the gear range switch. The 4L80E shares this switch with the 4L60E mounted on the gear select lever Somewhere on the forum I had read where someone posted to disconnect the trans cooler line on passenger side of radiator and turn the truck on to pump as much fluid out as possible and reduce the mess of dropping the pan. I have a 2002 Chevy Impala LS 3800 series 2 with a 4t65e transmission. Going down the road all the sudden I have no. I got this from a S-10 forum. It applies to the 4L60E. Common failures on 4L60E, symptom -> cause -> any possible repair: 1. Slow, slipping or no reverse: lo-reverse clutches are worn out, fluid leak in the reverse apply circuit, or broken sunshell. It is possible to remedy a fluid problem by removing the checkball from its cage in the case in. TRNW.net is the home of the Transmission Rebuilders Network offering the leading transmission rebuilder forum in the transmission industry. Transmission electrical diagnosis troubleshooting help on all your transmission problems or questions. Transmission Fix Database, rebuilding tips, e-mail forums, and much more! Communicate via the transmission forum or message board with other leading experts

How To: Get The Most Miles Out of a 4T65E/4T64E-HD

The GMR 1 chain is what you want, but the are running $3500-$4500 now-a-days. Good luck even finding one. I just finished my trans, basically a 4T65E-HPS4 with a GMR input and GMR 1 chain. Going all out on this turbo build, so no expense spared. I got a package deal a while back, got the chain set, GMR input, TEP stage 2 v/body & channel. Most Recent Forum Posts Builder - Jun 10, 2021 Seeking Builder $35+ an hour. air conditioned shop, Mooresville NC 704-660-060 Forum; Technical; Tech Talk; If this is your first visit, No, the PCM, fuel injectors, fuel pump, will need to be swapped, the transmission in cars with the L-67 is the 4T65E-HD which is a heavy duty version, if you put the L-67 on a regular 4T65E it will rip it apart! Can you put the supercharger on a L-36 engine? No... i would not. The 4T65E wasn't made to handle a lot of horsepower beyond stock output. There are transmission builders that specialize in the 4T65E who can build it to withstand 400-450whp. Once you have the transmission equipped to handle more power, a single-nozzle nitrous kit is adjustable and allows you to sneak up on the limits of the drivetrain

No, it wont work, they are both computer controlled but the electronics (solenoids, sensors) are all different between the two. You would need a 4T65E Forums > The Smart Forum > CARS & TRUCKS > Service and Repair Manuals > ATSG Transmission Manuals Full. Discussion in 'Service and Repair Manuals' started by 4T60E/65E Transmissions - 4T60E (M13), 4T65E (MN3, M15, MN7 HD) Electronic - 4 Speed - FWD 4T80E Transmission - 4T80E (MH1) Electronic - 4 Speed - FWD Allison LCT - Allison LCT 1000. My current car is a 2004 Buick Regal GS (GSX grille). I originally built the turbo setup for a friend in Upstate NY, who was the previous owner. Started with a 2006 14k-mile junkyard 3800 Series III (L32) GTP engine, and built the attached 4T65e-HD transmission with every available upgrade to take the beating (hardened shafts, GM Racing 1. Full Forum Listing Explore Our Forums Informal Lounge, Introductions, General Discussion CTS First Generation Forum - 2003-2007 Seville and Eldorado Forum 2004-2007 CTS-V General Discussion FWD DeVille 1985-2005, Fleetwood, and 60 Specia 7. I also read where they have also produced a 4T65E-HD. Quoted [The 4T65E-HD (code MN7) is a heavy duty version of the 4T65-E used with more powerful engines such as the LS4 V8 and L67/L32 supercharged V6.] Can this version be used in place of the 4T65-E

How Do I Identify What Transmission I Have 3800Pro Forum

1. 2006 Honda Civic EX 5-speed ~ 96 Pontiac Grand Prix 3.8 4T65E (wifey's ride) A forum community dedicated to New Edge Mercury Cougar owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about troubleshooting, builds, ZETEC, maintenance, performance, modifications, classifieds, and more
  2. The most important thing to know, when trying to troubleshoot a transmission problem, is that the 4T60-E (and 4T65-E) automatic transmission usually fails in one of two ways: Transmission is 'slipping'. A transmission that's 'slipping' indicates internal mechanical failure. A low level of transmission fluid (usually due to a.
  3. 4T65E 2nd Clutch Drum Transtar Part Number: A84552GA. This geartrain kit features all aftermarket hard parts and 2 installed OEM bearings. The kit includes: 5 pinion gear rear planet with 1 1/8 shaft, Front planet. Overdrive clutch hub, 2-4 clutch hub with sun gear, Rear planet w/ ring gear, Rear planet sun gear
  4. My95ChevyImpalaSSRED. 4 h ago. 1. 51. 4 h ago. by Hearseguy. F. FRED FROM COLOMBIA WITH IMPALA 65 VIN ISSUE!!! fred65impala
  5. GM 4L65E C5C6 Performance Transmission Level 4. $4,995.00. Horse Power: 650. (Up to 650 ft lbs Torque) Converter: 10 Custom Built Lock-Up Billet Racing. Stall: 2600-4500. 1300-2600 Stall Available for Diesel & 4X4. Available as 4X4. CORE CHARGE: $450.00

P N 1647346 ILLUSTRATED 4T65E REBUILD POSTED SAT NOV 01' 'General MotorsFWD 4T65E Transmission Parts May 13th, 2018 - 4T65E 1997 UP Bonded bottom pan gasket TC GM50 Torque converter 4T65E 258mm 9 8 Bolt Since the introduction of the THM 4T65 E transmission in' 'TRANSMISSION SERVICING A T GM Forum Service vme 01-04 vehicle equipped with 4t65e automatic transmission 4t65e transmission valve body inspection procedure. (to include 2004 pontiac aztec) *sc all 2001 - 2006 passenger vehicles with 4t65e transaxle. Discuss it at Forum Now, Holley EFI is dominating the performance world as well as our products for GM's LS engine. Holley's products also include performance fuel pumps, intake manifolds & engine dress-up products for street performance, race and marine applications. As a single solution, or partnered with products from other Holley companies - Hooker Headers. I would think that, since 3.8 Grand Prix's went from 4T60E to 4t65E in 1998, that 98-02 4T65E transmissions will work for your car. But I would check on a W-body specific car forum such as clubGP. 8 people found this helpful. Mark helpful

4T65-E Transmission Clunk, B Platform - Chevy Tahoe Foru

This item: For GM 4T65E 5 Piece Solenoid Set, 1 Pressure Switch Style. $95.00. Only 18 left in stock - order soon. Ships from and sold by Transmission Parts Now. ACDelco GM Original Equipment 24237264 Automatic Transmission Wiring Harness Connect one end of a test light or jumper wire to terminal A at the ALDL. Go for a road test. (This can also be done on the lift) At approximately 35 mph, connect the other end of the test light or jumper wire to terminal F at the ALDL. The torque converter should Lock-up

Making and Installing a shift kit

Moved from Forum Technical Support to Tech Issues. Jerry B • Lake of the Ozarks I want to install a transmission pump on my 2001 Olds Silhoutte with a 4T65E transmission. What transmission cooler line is the output to the radiator cooler? Thanks. Non-driveway staining method Service vme 01-04 vehicle equipped with 4t65e automatic transmission 4t65e transmission valve body inspection procedure. (to include 2004 pontiac aztec) *sc all 2001 - 2006 passenger vehicles with 4t65e transaxle. Discuss it at Forum. TSB Number: 09132002 NHTSA Number: 10009450 TSB Date: September 13, 2002 Date Added to File: September 30, 200 Part Number Designation Trans. Type Fitment and Notes Check Pricing; 89037510: 4L60E: 4 Speed Automatic RWD: Express 1500, Express 2500, Silverado 1500, GMC Savana 1500, GMC Savana 2500, GMC Sierra 150 700, BAND 2ND/4TH HIGH ENERGY 4L60E 92-UP BORG WARNER DARK GREEN LINING. WILL FIT 82-UP GM Chevrolet Chevy 4L60E 4L65E Transmission Parts: 4L60E, SHIFT CORRECTION PACKAGE 4L60E 93-UP (SUPERIOR) GM Chevrolet Chevy 4L60E 4L65E Transmission Parts 4L60E, Reprogramming Kit, 4L60E Racing, Manual Shift Only (Transgo ) (Transplants w/ No Computer, (93-Up) Use T74173E & T74431A) (93-Up) Important Note. Problem with your 2001 Oldsmobile Aurora? Our list of 22 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2001 Oldsmobile Aurora

General Motors Recalls over 600,000 cars for transmissions

After removal, inspect the base of the oil pan for debris and shavings. They can be an indicator of problems inside of the transmission. There are different types of debris commonly found in transmission oil pans. Brass shavings: Gold-colored flakes found in the bottom of the oil pan indicate worn thrust washers and bushings Ok, so I just found this website because I found a post with a guy looking for S80 performance parts, and everyone made fun of him. Not to be outdone, I figured I would post my own thread and ask the same question. So, Ive got a 2006 Pontiac Solstice. I owe $6,200 on it, and Im going to be tradin.. INTENSE Racing is a leading global supplier of 3800 performance parts as well as supercharged Ecotec and LSx engines. We offer exceptional service and quality at very reasonable prices

2001 porsche 996 ls1 conversion - Page 7 - LS1TECH

4T65E Transmission. Powerglide Transmission. Newsletter. Subscribe . Unsubscribe . Stay Connected. Online Catalog. Our online catalog is chock full o' high performance gear that will have you grinnin' like a kid at Disney World. From complete engines, to torque converters to Monster in a Box, we've got all your HP needs covered HERE ARE THE 7 BEST TRANSMISSION ADDITIVE FOR HARD SHIFTING ON AMAZON. #1. Lubegard 19610. In case you are having a shudder problem via your automatic transmission, the Lubegard 19610 is what will fix your problem fast. The product was made to terminate locked up shudders and has the ability to minimize wear which other product may not do Discussion Starter · #1 · Sep 1, 2009. I've got a 1992 chevy 2500 4x4 6.5TD/4L80E 3.42 gear The trans shifts great in all forward gears, no codes, and locks up the torque converter as it should. no slipping whatsoever. When put in reverse it clunks like its engaging, then won't move, no sign of moving. It clunks like its in, but 100% freewheels Pennzoil 550042065 Dex/Merc ATF (Dexron-III, Mercron - 1 Quart. 4.6 out of 5 stars. 49. $15.20. $15. . 20. Get it as soon as Tue, Jun 8. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon

4R70W Transmission: 4R70W AODE Level 3. Red Direct Power Pack, Diode Kit, Black Carbon Fiber Band, Billet Shaft, 10 Inch Converter . . . . $ 2929.00 Select options. 4R70W RAYBESTOS PERFORMANCE STAGE-1 RED CLUTCH MODULE #RCPS-35. 1994-UP. Upgrades Available Here Remanufactured transmissions for street applications are much cheaper than new crate transmission models and often cost less than rebuilt options. In some cases a remanufactured transmission for sale can cost less than a wholesale transmission for sale. Despite the low exchange price, fully refurbished gearboxes are a great solution to get you. Then wrap the lip seal disc around the shaft and slide the new seal down over it and into the bottom land. Roll up the disc tightly to pre-curl it a bit also helps in preventing it from wanting to open out flat again. Repeat this until you have all the seals installed and raising the lip seal disc as you go. Then tighly as possible wrap the lip. Find great 4L80E and tech information from Global Transmission Parts. We have the best part and the fastest shipping online! Contact our excellent customer service team if you have any questions

Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:30pm EST Local: (631) 475-2300 Toll Free: (800) 989-872 Lot #49939; Seller: Dirtsuckers Location: Phoenix, Arizona 85045 Chassis: 1G2PG1198HP241406; 4k Miles Shown, TMU; 5.3-Liter LS4 V8; Four-Speed 4T65E Automatic Transaxle; Gray Metallic Pain n remove install overhaul gm forum freshening a 12 bolt posi is cheap and easy hot rod network. illustrated 4t65e rebuild general chat. gearbox overhaul part 1 buckeye triumphs

LS4 Crank QuestionJag newbie- Auto Trans Inquiry - Jaguar Forums - JaguarRebuilding a 4T65E-HD - Part 2 reference material - GMTransgo Shift Kit Install Help1999 Lumina 9C3 L67 swap thread